Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This apprenticeship is for installation technicians.
Knowledge and skills areas that will be covered include:
- Principles, practices and legisation for termination and connection of conductors, cables and cords
- Installation of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment in buildings and structures
- Inspections, testing, commissioning and certification
- Diagnosing and correcting electrical faults
- Design, building, installation and maintenance
Apprentices will complete a Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification, online questions, assignments, practical assessment and AM2 test and if not already achieved English and Maths at Level 2. A portfolio of on site evidence is also required.
Starting 31st July 2021 - Ending - 30th July 2025
|Friday||09:00 — 16:00||Wirral Waters|
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
Many College courses are free, if the course has a fee we will ensure that you receive 100% of any subsidy or funding available to you.
For more information on fee subsidies please visit this page - How much will my course cost? or call 0151 551 7777 to speak to our Student Services Team.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support visit this page Bursaries and Loans for more information. We also allow payment by instalments in some courses. We can advise you when you enquire.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 21/22.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form