If you’re not quite ready for a T Level or don’t quite achieve the grades and would still like to do a T Level there is the option of a one-year Transition Programme, which will then allow you to move on to a T Level the following year and gain a qualification at the same time.
The T Level Transition Programme is a 1-year post GCSE course. It will give you relevant knowledge, practical and study skills to excel in your subject.
On a T level Transition programme you will:
- Gain technical knowledge and practical skills relevant to your chosen T Level route.
- Get ready for your T Level with industry work experience and preparation.
- Develop your English and maths skills.
- Benefit from focused individual support and personal development.
It’s not too late to apply for our Childcare and Early Years T Level Transition programme starting this year (Sept 2022).
New T Level Transition programmes for September 2023 include:
- Digital Support Services
- Digital Production, Design and Development
- Building Services Engineering for Construction
- Engineering, Manufacturing Processing and Control
- Media, Broadcast and Production