Wirral Met is proud to provide high quality education and training to thousands of students across the Liverpool City Region and beyond. Working with over 500 public and private sector organisations, the College provides a wide range of services to employers, from CPD courses to apprenticeships. Here are the top 4 benefits for working in partnership with us:
- Employers are provided with a dedicated point of contact with one of experienced Employer Services team to provide advice and guidance on funding, recruitment of apprentices and more.
- We offer a FREE OF CHARGE Training Needs Analysis, your dedicated point of contact will provide you with a gap analysis of your current employees’ skills and those needed to achieve your business goals – an invaluable succession planning tool.
- Our tutors and assessors all have a wide range of expertise to deliver the training required for your business, helping you to enhance employee satisfaction and retention, resulting in a more motivated and productive team.
- By working with the College as a partner with apprenticeships, traineeships and/or work experience placements, you can provide development opportunities for existing employees – preparing them to become team leaders and mentors
If you are interested in becoming one of our partner organisations, please get in touch with our Employer Services team.
- Apprenticeships - create a highly skilled workforce and/or develop your existing employees to help grow your business.
- Work Experience & Industry Placements - offer work experience placements to young people looking to develop their skills within your industry.
- Traineeships & Pre-Apprenticeships - establish a high quality recruitment pipeline, securing tomorrow’s talent today.
- Supported Internships - help those aged 16-24 with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) to progress into employment.
You can also help your employees to progress in their career in your organisation through the College’s accredited CPD courses.