- I’ve recently applied for a course, when will I get an interview?
You will be sent a letter inviting you to an interview in the next few weeks or a Student Adviser may contact you to discuss your options.
- How do I search for a course I’m interested in?
Go to our ‘Course Explorer’ where you can search by subject area, course title and the type of course you are interested in.
- If I can’t attend an interview, what happens?
Contact Student Services on 0151 551 7777 as soon as you can to let us know. We will put your name forward for the next date available (subject to availability).
- When will I know my timetable?
Check the website as the course leaflets are updated as soon as the timetable is agreed. The timetable of each course is shown at the end of each Course Leaflet.
- When will I find out about course fees?
Check the website as the course leaflets are updated as soon as the course fees are available. Course fees are shown at the end of each Course Leaflet.
- Do I get help with finance?
- How do I get a travel pass?
Information about bursaries and subsidised travel is sent out before enrolment. Subsidised travel is available for some students aged 16-18.