Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
This qualification aims to recognise a range of skills for personal and social development, encourage and support learners in developing their personal skills to complement learning in other areas
The course is intended to develop personal and social skills and have them formally recognised and also build up achievements in a way which is appropriate and meaningful for students.
The purpose of this qualification is to:
- recognise a range of skills for personal and social development
- encourage and support learners in developing their personal skills to complement learning in other areas
- develop personal and social skills and to have them formally recognised
- build up achievements in a way which is appropriate and meaningful f .
- Unit 01 — Community action (F/502/0459)
- Unit 12 — Working as part of a group (K/502/0455)
- Unit 13 — Working towards goals (D/502/0453)
- Unit 21 — Introduction of essential work skills (K/503/4694)
The following Units are covered:
No formal qualifications required.
Satisfactory interview, assessment, school report and/or satisfactory reference.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
The course will offer taster sessions in various vocational areas such as: Driving (forklift truck);
- Hair and Beauty
- Travel and Tourism and Sport (where available)
Starting 19th April 2023 - Ending - 28th June 2023
|Wednesday||09:00 — 16:00||Conway Park|
|Thursday||09:00 — 11:00||Conway Park|
|Friday||09:00 — 17:00||Conway Park|
If you are aged 16-18:
This study programme is free for students, who are aged 16-18 on 31 August, and students aged 19-24 with an Education, Health & Care Plan.
If you are aged 19 or over:
Did you know that many of our courses are free for students aged 19 and above?
Find out if you are eligible for free funding here, or contact our student service team on 0151 551 7777.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support. For more information on support available visit Bursaries and Loans. We also allow payment by instalments for some courses.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 22/23.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form