Our Employer Services team works closely with organisations to help them become more productive and profitable through the effective training and development of their employees.
5 Reasons to Choose Wirral Met College:
- Experience - we've worked with employers of all sizes and trained over 1,000 apprentices over recent years.
- Excellent support - is provided for your employees, apprentices and trainees, and includes additional learning support for those with dyslexia or other specific learning or physical difficulties.
- Effectiveness - our cost effective training provides effective return on investment of time and resources.
- Facilities - Wirral Met has recently made significant investments in all of its campuses and offers a wide range of specialist , industry-standard facilities including our Wirral Waters Campus dedicated to Construction, our Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) Centre, our Logistics & Warehousing Centre and our training kitchens, restaurant and salons.
- Help with recruiting staff - our Employer Services team provides dedicated support to employers making it easy to recruit apprentices and trainees.
What our customers say
Sunlight Property Maintenance
“An apprenticeship is a great investment for any business looking to grow. We have found that the programme has provided us with access to affordable additional resource. It is also reassuring to know that our apprentice is trained to industry standards, whilst working to our own high company standards. Wirral Met College have supported and guided us through the apprenticeship process, and we would certainly recommend them, and the programme to other local employers.”
Westbourne Dental Practice
“We have been very lucky to have recruited some excellent trainees and apprentices over the years. Having trainees on the team keeps motivation within the nursing team very high and encourages team work, motivation and is a great support network within the practice. I would highly recommend the programme to other employers.”
“Home is delighted to be involved with the Apprenticeship scheme through Wirral Met. We whole heartedly believe in investing in young people so that they and our organisation can mutually benefit."
We work with the National Sector Skills Councils
Sector Skills Councils are industry-led organisations owned and led by employers. Sector Skills Councils understand the business and skills needs of employers and they strive to ensure that the employer voice is heard. Our proactive work with the Sector Skills Councils includes the following: