Wirral Met students are invited to enter a competition for a new Wirral website that is aimed at the 16+ age group.
The site will be constructed via a collaboration between Wirral Met staff, students and the Local Council. This website will include all things that young people find useful and relevant within their local community. This is where we need your help to provide the most relevant and up to date information.
You are required to write a brief description of one or more things that you like to do on the Wirral, why you like to do those things and how you go about it.
This could include;
- A visit to local attractions
- Where you like to shop (outside lockdown)
- Where you like to go for a walk
- A good coffee shop and why?
- A good restaurant
- Where you can go sightseeing and why?
We would love you to add photos or videos of those places along with your write up.
All write ups that go onto the website will have your name on them but the best three will win one of the following prizes:
- An Echo Dot and Smart Bulb
- £30 Love2shop voucher
- £20 Love2shop voucher
How to enter
Please upload your photos, videos and write up’s by Wednesday 21st April to the Students’ Union Virtual Campus page.
- Log on to Virtual Campus
- Click on the Students’ Union Icon
- Click on Video, Photo & Write ups
- Add submission
- Drag files over the arrow
- Save changes
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a current Wirral Met student
- Please make sure your video is in a MP4 format or other suitable format
- Any videos and photos submitted may be used by Wirral Met College/Wirral Council on the new website, across social media and other campaigns.
- The winner will be contacted after April 26th with details about how they can collect their prize.