Whether you’ve already applied or you haven’t yet applied, we're here to support you. Here's everything you need to know about applying for and enrolling on courses starting in September 2020.
BTEC Level 1 and 2 students awaiting results
We have been advised by BTEC that some of their results will not be available, as planned, today (Thursday 20th Aug) and they are currently reviewing grades. You may be aware of this because it is being covered in the national media and it affects every BTEC student in the country. We will contact you as soon as grades are released by BTEC.
BTEC students with issued Level 3 results
BTEC has advised that they will also review Level 3 grades awarded, last week, in line with the approach taken for A Levels. No student will have an issued grade reduced but some grades may improve. If your grade is improved we will let you know as soon as we are advised.
We are very sorry for the uncertainty this presents and realise that this is an anxious time. Because it is a national issue we cannot provide any further information but assure you that we will be in touch as soon as BTEC inform us of your final awarded grades.
In the meantime, students progressing with us and new students applying to us will be welcomed and we will accept predicted grades whilst BTEC sort this out.
Are you aged 16-18? Don’t worry, you will get a place on a course at Wirral Met through our September Guarantee (providing we can meet your individual support needs).
Already applied for a course at Wirral Met and got the grades you need?
- If you haven’t already enrolled online, please complete your enrolment – follow the instructions sent to you via email.
- If you have any problems enrolling online, you can chat to us via Live Chat on our website or by calling 0151 551 7777.
- We will write to you with details of your course start date in September, and we’ll give you details of applying for bursaries and/or financial support.
Already applied for a course at Wirral Met but haven’t got the grades you need?
Don’t worry, you still have a place at Wirral Met as part of our September 2020 Guarantee.
- Please call 0151 551 7777 to speak to our friendly Admissions team and we will be happy to help you.
- You also speak to us via live chat on the website or complete an online enquiry form
Already applied for a course at Wirral Met but want to change your course?
- Please call us on 0151 551 7777 and a member of our Student Services team will be happy to help.
- Speak to us via our live chat on the website or complete an online enquiry form
Not yet applied for a course at Wirral Met?
No problem, there’s still time to apply for a course starting in September:
- Find out more about our courses
- Apply online
- If you need advice and guidance on the best course for you, please speak to a Student Adviser via live chat on the website, complete an online enquiry form or call 0151 551 7777.