Create a short video to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher!
Colleges Week, taking place Monday 19th October to Friday 23 October 2020, is a chance to celebrate and shout about all of the brilliant things that colleges do, day in and day out to build communities, boost businesses, and support individuals.
To celebrate, Wirral Met has an exciting competition lined up for students to shout about their time at college and why being in college matters to them.
Simply start your video with one of the following sentences...
- Why being in college matters to me
- Why I chose to come to college
- The best thing in college is...
- I'd recommend Wirral Met because...
- Colleges are different to school because...
How to enter
- You must be a current Wirral Met student
- Please make sure your video is in a MP4 format or other suitable format
- Competition closing date is Friday 16th October
Terms & Conditions
- Videos may be used by Wirral Met College for promotion across social media. presentations and campaigns.
- Once you have submitted a video entry, you will be asked to sign a media consent from to give Wirral Met permission to use your video
- The winner will be contacted after Friday 16th October with details about how they can collect their prize