WORK FOR US
Our People are our most important resource and are at the core of ensuring that our students have the most enriching and rewarding time at the College. We recognise that coming to work is a significant part of our lives; it helps to define who we are.
If you join us you will have the support of a great team, the satisfaction of contributing to our learners’ achievements, access to learning and development opportunities which will help you to reach your own career goals in addition to a wide range of benefits.
We are committed to ensuring best practice and are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of both our learners and our colleagues.
At Wirral Met, we truly live our values of Success, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Opportunity enabling us towards our vision, “to be an inclusive, outstanding college”.
Across our 4 campuses we offer a stimulating learning and working environment, which is enhanced by colleagues who are committed to providing the best learner experience.
To find out more about our ethos as an employer, take a look at our People Strategy.
Director of People and Organisational Development
WORK FOR US
In addition to enriching careers in teaching and learning, we also have amazing career opportunities ranging from estate management, finance, HR, management information systems, marketing and student services.
There are currently no vacancies.
Wirral Met College is an Equal Opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
KEY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
As one of the Wirral's largest employers, Wirral Met College are proud of the impressive range of staff benefits that we offer to our team. Access the latest version of our Staff Benefits Brochure which has recently been updated and enriched with new benefits.
- Membership of contributory pension scheme (Local Government or Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- Generous holiday entitlement plus public holidays and efficiency days
- Family friendly policies with maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Campuses are easily accessible via public transport & we have free parking for staff
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses, if eligible
- Wirral Met College is a Disability Confident Employer
- Reduced gym membership
- Access to the Birches training restaurant and the Academy Salons with charges substantially lower than the high street!
If you would like to make a real difference in your community you could become a Governor at Wirral Met College. For more information please go to Wirral Met College Governor Vacancies.