Wirral Met College – do you want to join us on our journey?
Wirral Met College is a friendly, inclusive and progressive place to work. Regardless of your position in the College, you will be instrumental in putting students at the heart of what we do. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated people who will strive to support the College’s ethos of continuous improvement to help us enhance the economic prosperity of young people, adults and employers across Wirral and the Liverpool City Region.
In addition to job roles involving teaching and learning, other opportunities exist in business support functions including estate management, finance, HR, management information systems, marketing and student services.
There is a generous benefits package including personal and professional development, generous holiday entitlements and a pension scheme.
Wirral Met College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a record check from the Disclosure and Barring Services before the appointment is confirmed.
Wirral Met College is actively committed to maintaining an environment which promotes and embeds equality, diversity and inclusion as a core value and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The College ensures the principles of the Equality Act 2010 are adhered to and all job applicants and employees are treated equitably and fairly.
If you would like to make a real difference in your community you could become a Governor at Wirral Met College. For more information please go to Wirral Met College Governor Vacancies.
Wirral Met College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Why work for Wirral Met?
Key Employee Benefits
- Membership of contributory pension scheme (Local Government or Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- Generous holiday entitlement plus public holidays and efficiency days
- Family friendly policies with maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Campuses are easily accessible via public transport & we have free parking for staff
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses, if eligible
- Wirral Met College is a Disability Confident Employer
- Reduced gym membership
- Access to the Birches training restaurant and the Academy Salons with charges substantially lower than the high street!