Wirral Met College – do you want to join us on our journey?
Wirral Met College is a friendly, inclusive and progressive place to work. Regardless of your position in the College, you will be instrumental in putting students at the heart of what we do. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated people who will strive to support the College’s ethos of continuous improvement to help us enhance the economic prosperity of young people, adults and employers across Wirral and the Liverpool City Region.
|Job Title||Salary||Grade||Application Closing Date||Apply Online|
|Lecturer - English||£24,002 - £28,642 pa||Teaching and Training Grade 7||30/09/2018||See job profile|
|Supported Internship Job Coach (Part Time & TTO)||£17,481 - £21,414 pa pro rata||Learning Support Grade 4||07/10/2018||See job profile|
Please note that some users have had difficulty completing an application form in some web browsers. Please use Internet Explorer where possible.
In addition to job roles involving teaching and learning, other opportunities exist in business support functions including estate management, finance, HR, management information systems, marketing and student services.
Why work for Wirral Met?
There is a generous benefits package including personal and professional development, generous holiday entitlements and a pension scheme.
Click for details of Disabled Go Accessibility Information
Wirral Met College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Key Employee Benefits
- Membership of contributory pension scheme (Local Government or Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- Generous holiday entitlement plus public holidays and efficiency days
- Family friendly policies with maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Campuses are easily accessible via public transport & we have free parking for staff
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses, if eligible
- Wirral Met College is a Disability Confident Employer
- Reduced gym membership
- Access to the Birches training restaurant and the Academy Salons with charges substantially lower than the high street!