With autumn officially here, January isn’t too far away. So now is the time to start thinking about your New Year’s resolutions for the year ahead! Perhaps you want to discover a new hobby or take your career in a new direction? However your 2020 is shaping up, Wirral Met can help.
- Study without the burden of financial stress thanks to our range of support options
- Part-time study available to fit your course around your work and family commitments
- Learn in industry standard facilities at our four local campuses
- Boost your career with a range of courses leading to various professions
We offer part-time courses in a range of different subject areas, with classes starting between January and June every academic year. It’s never too late to develop new skills for a promotion, boost your CV or take your career in a new direction. Taught by our expert tutors with industry experience, we can help you get qualified and fulfil your career goals and ambitions.
Many of our professional qualifications are accredited by the UK’s leading national training bodies, such as AAT for Accounting, NEBOSH for Health & Safety and VTCT for Hairdressing and Beauty.
You can also take advantage of our range of support options available, from Bursaries, Childcare Support Funds, Advanced Learner Loans and more.
Tuition for courses is free for:
- Those aged 19+ who are claiming certain benefits
- Those aged 19+ who are working and earning less than £17,550 per year or £9.00/hour
- Those aged 19+ studying their first full level 2 course
- Those aged 19-23 studying their first full level 3 course
- Those studying English or maths up to level 2
Apply now for courses starting between January and June 2020: