The Birches Restaurant is open for lunch on Fridays and themed dinners on Thursdays during term time, prepared by our talented chefs and students. It offers exceptional quality and value for money, with freshly prepared meals, a fully licensed bar and speciality coffees. The restaurant caters for private functions, including birthday parties, anniversary meals or corporate events.
Reservations can be made between the hours of 10am and 12 noon, Wednesday to Friday – simply call 0151 551 7147 / 7108.
Theme evenings calendar
Our popular Thursday theme evenings commence on Thursday 20th September and are priced at £16.50 for 3 courses. The restaurant will open from 6.15pm for pre-dinner drinks; last reservation is 7.00pm.
Due to popular demand we are now taking a £5 per head, non-refundable deposit to secure all reservations.
- Themed Evenings 2019
- 10/01 Medieval banquet
- 17/01 Moroccan evening
- 24/01 Burns night supper (Fully Booked)
- 31/01 Thai evening
- 7/02 Race night
- 14/02 Valentines’ night
- 7/03 Mardi Gras (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA) also known as fat Tuesday (Fully Booked)
- 14/3 St. Patrick’s Day
- 21/03 Greek evening (Fully Booked)
- 28/03 Caribbean evening (Fully Booked)
- 18/04 Afternoon tea, 2pm. £10 per head (Fully Booked)
- 2/05 Liverpool guest dining experience £25.00 per head
- 6/06 College charity gala dinner
- 13/6 Italian evening (Fully Booked)
- 20/6 Spanish evening
The Birches Restaurant at our Conway Park Campus is accessible by lift - visit AccessAble for details.