This apprenticeship is designed for applicants who are in paid employment within Hospitality and Catering, to achieve the theory and practical elements of the qualifications which recognise the skills they gain in the workplace.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Competence Element)
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Knowledge Element)
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional Skill in English at Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours a week. Candidates who already have a qualification at Level 4 or higher are not eligible.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
The length of the programme is dependent on experience, capability and commitment. A minimum of twelve months to a maximum of eighteen months. For further information and current vacancies visit www.apprenticeships.org.uk
When does this course run?
Starts 01st Sep 2019 - Ends 28th Jul 2020
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services on 0151 551 7777 or call into our Conway Park Campus Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm (all year round) and Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-6.30pm (term time only).
This information was current on 18th January, 2019 and may be subject to change.