Information, Advice and Guidance
Wirral Met College’s Information, Advice & Guidance Service holds the national Matrix Quality Award, which means we are committed to giving you impartial advice and guidance.
Get in touch to:
- Discuss your career ideas
- Get help with finding and choosing the right course for you
- Find out more information about all of our courses
- Discover the different ways you can study
- Access support services eg additional learning support
Our Student Advisers offer a friendly, confidential and welcoming service to help you make the most of your time at college.
- Call 0151 551 7777
- Complete the Enquiry Form
- Call in to our Conway Park Campus, Europa Boulevard, Birkenhead, to speak to one of our Student Advisers who are available during the day Monday to Friday (all year round) and Wednesdays and Thursdays until 6.30pm (term time only).
Are you aware of the new UCAS Tariff?
The new Tariff uses a qualification size and grading scale to generate a total number of points per qualification. For example, an A* grade at A level under the old system was 140 points, and under the new Tariff, an A* at A level will be 56 points. Need help understanding the new UCAS undergraduate tariff points? Take a look at the UCAS guidance to help you identify the tariff points you need – or call our Student Advisers on 0151 551 7777 for guidance.
Find out more via UCAS.
Would you like to make a compliment, complaint or suggest an area for improvement?
Find out more about our Comments, Compliments & Complaints Procedure.