Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This apprenticeship is designed for applicants who are in paid employment within Hospitality and Catering, to achieve the theory and practical elements of the qualifications which recognise the skills they gain in the workplace.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Competence Element)
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Knowledge Element)
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional Skill in English at Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours a week. Candidates who already have a qualification at Level 4 or higher are not eligible.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
The length of the programme is dependent on experience, capability and commitment. A minimum of twelve months to a maximum of eighteen months. For further information and current vacancies visit www.apprenticeships.org.uk
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 2019-20.
|Thursday||09:00 — 14:30||Conway Park|
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services on 0151 551 7777 or call into our Conway Park Campus. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11 to 4pm and Wednesdays 4 to 6.30pm (term time only).