Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This apprenticeship is suitable for apprentices employed in the Hospitality Industry, supervising staff and activities within hospitality businesses including bars, cafes, conference centres, restaurants and hotels.
Specialist supervisory functions may include:
- Food and beverage supervisor
- Bar supervisor
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Event Superviusor
- Hospitality Outlet Supervisor
Delivery will take place both in the work place and on college premises
Apprentices will learn:
- customer service principles and practices - including building customer profiles, brand standards and creating customer centric cultures
- business principles and practices - including financial and risk management, operating procedures and sales and marketing
- leadership - including acting as a role model, leadership styles and supervisory management skills
- team management - including performance and resource management and motivating and supporting team members
- specialist bar, concierge, events, food and beverage, front office, hospitality outlet or housekeeping supervising skills
- health and safety standards, regulations and legislation within a hospitality environment
Apprentices will be required to complete an End Point Assessment and English and Maths at level 2 as part of this apprenticeship
Apprentices will be assessed through an end point sssessment comprising of an on demand test, practical observation, business project and professional. Apprentices will also be required to complete English and Maths functional skills at level 2.
Overall grading will be either pass or distinction.
Starting 31st July 2021 - Ending - 30th July 2023
|Thursday||14:00 — 16:00||Conway Park|
|Thursday||16:30 — 22:00||Hamilton Campus|
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
Many College courses are free, if the course has a fee we will ensure that you receive 100% of any subsidy or funding available to you.
For more information on fee subsidies please visit this page - How much will my course cost? or call 0151 551 7777 to speak to our Student Services Team.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support visit this page Bursaries and Loans for more information. We also allow payment by instalments in some courses. We can advise you when you enquire.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 21/22.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form