Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This apprenticeship is suitable for apprentices employed in the Hospitality Industry, supervising staff and activities within hospitality businesses including bars, cafes, conference centres, restaurants and hotels.
Specialist supervisory functions may include:
- Food and beverage supervisor
- Bar supervisor
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Event Superviusor
- Hospitality Outlet Supervisor
Delivery will take place both in the work place and on college premises
Apprentices will learn:
- customer service principles and practices - including building customer profiles, brand standards and creating customer centric cultures
- business principles and practices - including financial and risk management, operating procedures and sales and marketing
- leadership - including acting as a role model, leadership styles and supervisory management skills
- team management - including performance and resource management and motivating and supporting team members
- specialist bar, concierge, events, food and beverage, front office, hospitality outlet or housekeeping supervising skills
- health and safety standards, regulations and legislation within a hospitality environment
Apprentices will be required to complete an End Point Assessment and English and Maths at level 2 as part of this apprenticeship
Apprentices must be in paid employment.
Apprentices will be assessed through an end point sssessment comprising of an on demand test, practical observation, business project and professional. Apprentices will also be required to complete English and Maths functional skills at level 2.
Overall grading will be either pass or distinction.
Starting 31st July 2021 - Ending - 30th July 2023
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 2020-21.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form