Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This apprenticeship is for trainee Dental Nurses to enable them to meet the professional standard within the industry.
Knowledge and skills areas that will be covered include:
- Dental and regional anatomy
- Respiratory and circulatory systems
- Health Promotion and disease prevention
- Transmission of infectious diseases and their prevention
- Materials, equipment and resources
- Medical emergencies
- Legislative compliance and regulatory requirements
- Dental team and GDC guidelines
- Clinical skills
- Patient care
- Patient management
- Management skills
- Taking responsibility
- Apprentices must be in paid employment, usually 30 hours a week.
- Level 2 English and maths
- Individual employers may identify other relevant entry requirements.
Apprentices will complete a GDC approved Licence to Practice qualification and if not already achieved English and Maths at Level 2.
Starting 31st July 2021 - Ending - 28th July 2023
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
Many College courses are free, if the course has a fee we will ensure that you receive 100% of any subsidy or funding available to you.
For more information on fee subsidies please visit this page - How much will my course cost? or call 0151 551 7777 to speak to our Student Services Team.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support visit this page Bursaries and Loans for more information. We also allow payment by instalments in some courses. We can advise you when you enquire.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 21/22.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form