Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
The Plastering Level 3 Diploma is designed to further develop the skills and knowledge of students, enabling them to work to an advanced level in the industry in their chosen craft. It has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions.
Level 3 Diploma Units
- Unit 201: Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Unit 301: Principles of organizing, planning and pricing construction work
- Unit 311: Running in-situ moulds
- Unit 312: Applying plastering materials to detailed interiors
- Unit 313: Applying plastering materials to detailed exteriors
This is a Study Programme and priority will be given to those aged 16-18 years of age.
Relevant Level 2 Diploma or minimum 4 GCSEs at Grade A*- C (9-4) and successful completion of a skills test.
Satisfactory interview, school report and / or reference.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
Safety boots, overalls and drawing equipment.
Assessment will be completed by practical and online tests.
The course requires manual dexterity and physical stamina. You will need to lift and handle tools and materials.
Are you aged 16-18?
Study programmes are full-time courses for 16-18 year olds which include:
- A qualification such as BTEC Extended Diploma
- Meaningful work experience or preparation for work
- English and maths, if you don't already have GCSE grade A* - C in English and maths (grade 4 or above)
- Non-study activities such as tutorials, voluntary work, fund-raising/charity work, sport or trips
If you are aged 16-18:
This study programme will be FREE for most students who are aged 16-18 on 31 August, or students aged 19-24 with an Education, Health & Care Plan.
If you are aged 19 or over:
Fee : £2850.00
If you are aged 19+, you may be able to apply for a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan (which is available for this course).
Depending on your personal circumstances, this course could be FREE for you if you are aged 19-23 and you do not already have a level 3 qualification.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 2019-20.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services on 0151 551 7777 or call into our Conway Park Campus. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11 to 4pm and Wednesdays 4 to 6.30pm (term time only).