Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
A follow-on course from C & G 7579-02 2D Computer Aided Design Level 2. This course would also be useful if you wish to update your CAD skills from older versions of AutoCAD or convert your skills from other CAD software.
The course focuses on the essential elements of Computer Aided Draughting and Design using AutoCAD software:
- Using snap and grid to enter drawing details
- Using co-ordinate systems to enter drawing details
- Editing drawing using command such as copy, mirror, scale
- Detailing drawing with dimensions and text
- Producing hard copy outputs (printing and plotting)
- Produce and edit blocks for insertion in to drawings
- Line type style
- Changing UCS
- Paper space/model space
- Advanced editing commands
- Produce isometric drawings
- Produce objects using 3D commands (not part of the syllabus but useful to know)
- C&G 4353-01 or 7579-02 2D Computer Aided Design Level 2.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at level 2 in English and maths.
- In some cases, applicants may be considered on their individual skills and experience.
Office use only. Non Standard 21b.
- Progression as a CAD technician.
- Progression to C & G 7579-03 3D Computer Aided Design.
If you are aged 19 or over:
Fee : £600.00
Please note, there are no discounts for this course.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 2020-21.
|Tuesday||18:00 — 21:00||Wirral Waters|
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form