Or Register your interest in an apprenticeship - call 0151 551 7610
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those who are in an Event Management Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, Market Researcher role. Some of the duties in these roles may include day-to-day liaison with sponsorship clients, supporting the organisation of events, preparing event speakers, helping to source suppliers and the on-the-day support of a wide range of event activities, developing working relationships with stakeholders, communicating with the target audience, producing marketing materials, writing marketing copy, supporting designers, helping organise events and conducting market research.
The Apprenticeship framework includes the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Marketing
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Level 1 Functional Skill English
- Level 1 Functional Skill maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
The mandatory units on the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Marketing are:
- Collect and organize market research data
- Contribute to measuring the marketing response
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours per week. Apprenticeships where the Apprentice is working and studying for less than 30 hours per week are by exception only. In any circumstances the Apprentice must not work for less than 16 hours per week. There are no specific entry requirements for this Apprenticeship; however a good standard of English and maths would be advantageous.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. To discuss further, please contact the ESOL department on 0151 551 7144.
Where can I progress to?
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Marketing
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships such as Sales & Telesales or Management
- Further Education to undertake marketing, social research or other qualifications
Explore potential careers via Career Match — it provides current local data on wages and employment prospects.
Please contact Employer Services team on 0151 551 7610.
The fee quoted is for the academic year 2020-21.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services on 0151 551 7777 or call into our Conway Park Campus. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11 to 4pm and Wednesdays 4 to 6.30pm (term time only).