Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
The level 2 qualification in Team Leading offers a highly flexible approach to learning and are designed for practising or aspiring team leaders who wish to develop their team leading skills and knowledge.
Three mandatory units cover the core skills you need to lead a team. You'll learn how to plan, allocate and monitor work; tools and techniques to develop yourself as a leader; and how to get the most from your team. Then we will work with you to find the best fit from a wide range of optional units. These cover everything from communication skills to business improvement techniques. The choice includes units from Level 2/3 qualifications, to help you progress in your career and in formal professional training.
Benefits for individuals
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader.
Benefits for employers
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.
Continuous assessment of evidence produced.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form