Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
This course serves both as a preparatory course for entry onto the Chartered Institute's Professional Programme and as a nationally recognised personnel qualification.
This course is intended for people who currently work within a human resource or personnel capacity within an organisation. Those people who have had some supervisory experience, training or trade union experience may also find it relevant to their learning needs. The course consists of the following modules:
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner (4DEP)
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources (3HRC)
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information (3RAI)
- Resourcing Talent (3RTO)
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management(3PRM)
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities (3DLA)
The course will consist of an exploration of these topics as well as providing a significant skills development component.
Pattern of Study: The course will require you to attend one evening per week plus a study block lasting one full day (usually end of January/early February).
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs grades 9-4 / A* - C including English Language and mathematics or equivalent Level 2 qualifications.
- Satisfactory interview/initial assessment.
- Mature students will be considered on an individual basis dependant on their experience.
There will be a programme of assignments, exercises, presentations and observed practical activity within the various modules. In addition to these you will be required to produce a Portfolio.
In addition to the college course fees students will also need to join the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and pay the appropriate membership fee direct to CIPD.
Students will also need to attend a day study block.
Individually arranged tutorials take place on a rota basis on Thursdays between 17.00-18.00 hours.
Starting 9th September 2021 - Ending - 23rd June 2022
|Thursday||18:00 — 21:00||Hamilton Campus|
If you are aged 19 or over:
There are no discounts available for this course
Did you know that many of our courses are free for students aged 19 and above?
Find out if you are eligible for free funding here, or contact our student service team on 0151 551 7777.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support. For more information on support available visit Bursaries and Loans. We also allow payment by instalments for some courses.
Fee : £1265.00
The fee quoted is for the academic year 21/22.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form