Or Application Form to be returned to Student Services
This online level 2 qualification in Team Leading offers a highly flexible approach to learning and has been designed for practising or aspiring team leaders who wish to develop their team leading skills and knowledge.
Benefits for individuals
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential
Benefits for employers
Online course so will need to have a device with internet connectivity
Dates are available throughout the year
If you are aged 19 or over:
Did you know that many of our courses are free for students aged 19 and above?
Find out if you are eligible for free funding here, or contact our student service team on 0151 551 7777.
If you are required to pay a fee you may be entitled to an Adult Learner Loan or other financial support. For more information on support available visit Bursaries and Loans. We also allow payment by instalments for some courses.
Fee : £299.00
The fee quoted is for the academic year 21/22.
For advice and guidance, please contact Student Services via our online enquiry form