Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc.
- Implements and maintains HR records systems.
No formal educational qualifications are required for entry, although most entrants will possess GCSE/S grades. Certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development is available, along with relevant NVQs/SVQs at various levels.
Salaries for this occupation tend to be around
£22,000 per annum
There are currently 6,135 employed Human Resources Administrative Occupations in the region.