Information, Advice and Guidance
Wirral Met College’s Information, Advice & Guidance Service holds the national Matrix Quality Award, which means we are committed to giving you impartial advice and guidance.
Get in touch to:
- Discuss your career ideas
- Get help with finding and choosing the right course for you
- Find out more information about all of our courses
- Discover the different ways you can study
- Access support services eg additional learning support
Career Match can help you find your ideal career, by providing you with current information about wages, employment prospects and the number of job postings across the local area.
• See which courses lead to your dream career
• Find out how much you can earn
• Take a look at specific job roles linked to the career you are interested in, and see how many people work in that sector
• Find out how many jobs there are locally (across Wirral, Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester)
Alternatively, take a look at the job profiles available on the National Careers Service website.
Our Student Advisers offer a friendly, confidential and welcoming service to help you make the most of your time at college.
- Call 0151 551 7777
- Complete the Enquiry Form
- Call in to our Conway Park Campus, Europa Boulevard, Birkenhead, to speak to one of our Student Advisers who are available during the day Monday to Friday (all year round) and Wednesdays and Thursdays until 6.30pm (term time only) - no appointment is necessary.