Congratulations on your offer of a place! We will send you instructions over the summer to let you know when you need to come in to enrol.
All enrolments will take place at our Twelve Quays Campus, please bring the following with you:
- details of your qualifications and any official confirmation of exam results
- references and school attendance
- proof of your identity eg Passport, Driving Licence, Bank Card
Frequently asked questions:
- When will I know my timetable? Check the course leaflet on our website- the timetable for each course is shown at the end of each course leaflet.
- Will I get a bursary? Do I get help with finance? Information about bursaries is sent out before enrolment. For details of financial support click here or call 0151 551 7431 for further details.
- How do I get a travel pass? Information about free travel for 16-18s on study programmes is sent out before enrolment*. If you dont receive this, contact Reception for details on your first day at college.
We look forward to seeing you in September!