Information, Advice and Guidance
Wirral Met College’s Information, Advice & Guidance Service holds the national Matrix Quality Award, which means we are committed to giving you impartial advice and guidance.
Get in touch to:
- Discuss your career ideas
- Get help with finding and choosing the right course for you
- Find out more information about all of our courses
- Discover the different ways you can study
- Access support services eg additional learning support
Our Student Advisers offer a friendly, confidential and welcoming service to help you make the most of your time at college.
- Call 0151 551 7777
- Complete the Enquiry Form
- Call in to our Conway Park Campus, Europa Boulevard, Birkenhead, to speak to one of our Student Advisers who are available Monday to Friday 10am-4pm (all year round) and Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-6.30pm (term time only).
Are you aware of the new UCAS Tariff?
The new Tariff uses a qualification size and grading scale to generate a total number of points per qualification. For example, an A* grade at A level under the old system was 140 points, and under the new Tariff, an A* at A level will be 56 points.
Find out more via UCAS.
Would you like to make a compliment, complaint or suggest an area for improvement?
Find out more about our Comments, Compliments & Complaints Procedure