- We will provide you with a designated point of contact.
- We will carry out a free Company Needs Analysis* to identify your business' training and development needs.
- We will give you advice about available funding to support your training needs.
- We will provide a Service Level Agreement and training plan so you know exactly what you are getting and what you can expect from us.
- We offer a flexible approach – training delivered at times to suit you (we can accommodate shift patterns), at your workplace, at College or at another suitable venue.
- We provide customised training to meet your specific needs, to help you develop your competitive advantage.
- We will work with you to evaluate the impact of your investment in training.
- We are reliable – you can count on us to be there when you need us.
- We provide qualified, professional and experienced delivery and support teams.
- We discuss with you the areas where staff could improve their performance; we also review your recruitment and retention strategy, we identify your training objectives and then explore options for training and development which can be customised to your specific needs.
We will seek to continually improve the experience of the businesses we support through a consistent, systematic and rigorous approach to ongoing quality improvement in all that we do.
Compliments & Complaints
We greatly appreciate your feedback whether it is good or not so good, as it helps us to further improve the service we offer.
If you have any compliments or complaints, please get in touch:
- Complete an enquiry form
- Call: 0151 551 7610
- Write to: Wirral Met College, Quality Unit, Twelve Quays Campus, Shore Road, Birkenhead Wirral. CH41 1AG