Our Service Standards
- We will provide you with a designated point of contact - you will be assigned an employer training and development specialist.
- We will carry out a Company Needs Analysis to identify your business training and development needs.
- We will source funding opportunities and identify available funding that may help towards the cost of training.
- We will provide a Service Level Agreement and training plan so you know exactly what you are getting and what you can expect from us.
- We offer a flexible approach – training delivered at times to suit you (we can accommodate shift patterns) and at your workplace, or at college or suitable venue.
- Customised training to meet your specific needs.
- Wirral Met has the Training Excellence Standard and therefore offers you quality assurance.
- We work with you to evaluate the impact of your investment in training.
- We are reliable – you can count on us to be there when you need us.
- We provide highly qualified, professional and experienced delivery and support teams
We will seek to continually improve the experience of the businesses we support through a consistent, systematic and rigorous approach to ongoing quality improvement in all that we do.
Compliments & Complaints
We greatly appreciate your feedback whether it is good or not so good, as it helps us to further improve the service we offer.
If you have any compliments or complaints, please get in touch:
- Complete an enquiry form
- Call: 0151 551 7610
- Write to: Wirral Met College, Quality Unit, Twelve Quays Campus, Shore Road, Birkenhead Wirral. CH41 1AG