Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
To work in an educational environment, also to care for children of Primary School age before and after School. The candidate would be required to work all year round.We are looking for a candidate who is interested in training to become an Early years Practitioner at Level 2. We are looking for an individual who can work well with children from the age of 2 years old up to the age of 11 years old, in both learning through play to catering for their development in all areas.
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 Diploma for Children and Young peoples workforce
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills ICT
- Good communication Skills
- 35 hours per week. Working Monday to Friday within the hours of 8am - 6pm on a rota.
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Vacancy reference: VAC001370726
Closing date: 23rd March 2018