Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Employer Name and Address:
Church Road Medical Practice:
Higher Bebington Health Centre, 25 Brackenwood Road,
GP Practice Administrator/Receptionist to join our small friendly team of Doctors, Practice Nurses, and fully supportive non-clinical staff in Bebington.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with patient enquiries both face to face and via telephone.
- Maintaining confidential filing systems, paper and electronic.
- Inputting computer data, scanning and read coding.
- Dealing with prescriptions.
- Handling general enquiries.
- Other office based duties as required in a medical practice.
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 (unless exemption applies)
- Functional Skills English Level (unless exemption applies)
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1 (unless exemption applies)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Monday – Friday with various shifts ranging between 8.30am and 7.30pm
- Total hours per week: 30.00
Weekly Wage: £135.00
- Willing to learn.
- Able to retain knowledge.
- Able to work in a busy environment.
- Teamm player
- Accuracy and organisational skills.
- Applicants should have an understanding and caring attitude in order to deal sympathetically with patients.
- Candidates should be dependable.
- Candidates should recognise that punctuality and presentation are important qualities in a health care service environment.
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
Vacancy reference: VAC001358647
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
To apply for this post and register for free with the National Apprenticeship Service, please click here