Closing Date: 26th November 2017
Cheshire Residential Homes Trust
26 Hillside Road
This is an exciting apprenticeship opportunity for somebody interested in a career in hospitality and catering.
Duties will include:
- Food preparation - vegetables, sauces, meat and soups
- Cooking and finishing - fish, meat, poultry and vegetable dishes
- Following health and safety and food hygiene regulations
- Contibuting to new menu ideas
- Learning nutrition skills
Training to be Provided:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Weekly Hours: Various shifts, Monday - Sunday between 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Wage calculated based on 40 hours.
Weekly Wage: £200.00
NAS Vacancy Reference: VAC001328329
To apply for this post and register for free with the National Apprenticeship Service, please click here.